Banana is straightforward to peel and eat, and likewise to use. Effectively, banana is thought for its moisturizing properties. That is why girls with dry hair and pores and skin swear by it. You may be glad to know that he may give you greater than that. Banana can also be good for hair development. It incorporates all the nice vitamins that your hair craves. So, if you’re having hair loss downside and are bored with looking for the correct hair care product, do that residence treatment. Go for a banana hair masks or simply use its pulp in your hair and see the distinction.
Well being Pictures consulted Dr. Vinay Kumar, Senior Marketing consultant Dermatologist, Max Tremendous Specialty Hospital, Dehradun to search out out extra about hair loss and the way bananas may also help.
What’s Hair Loss?
In case you lose extra strands of hair and see much less development, that is hair loss. Dr. Kumar says that each one wholesome adults lose as much as 100 hairs a day from the scalp alone, which is taken into account regular. It is because it’s balanced by development within the regular course. Situations similar to being pregnant, abortion, lactation, menopause, hair styling and endocrine dysfunction can result in hair loss in girls.
banana for hair development
The excellent news is that bananas are thought of one of the crucial promising pure components that may assist management hair loss in girls, says the skilled. Bananas are full of potassium, silica, magnesium, antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, pure oils and protein. Its pores and skin additionally incorporates vitamins, so you may benefit from the well being advantages of bananas via its pulp and pores and skin.
use banana for hair development?
Dr. Kumar says banana can be utilized as a dietary merchandise in addition to making use of the pulp or peel to the scalp. A banana peel can also be good for skincare. Listed below are some banana hair masks you may attempt.
1. Banana curd hair masks
• A clean paste of the pulp of two ripe bananas might be made in a blender. Add the curd, which helps the scalp to hydrate, to the blender.
• It may be utilized twice per week on the scalp. A 15 minute utility is ample to reap the advantages.
2. Banana Avocado Hair Masks
• Avocado, wealthy in vitamin E and biotin, may also be mixed with bananas. Make a paste utilizing the 2 components and apply it on the scalp. • Go away on for 15 to Half-hour then rinse the scalp with a light shampoo.
3. Banana Honey Hair Masks
• Combine banana with honey, which helps cut back scalp dryness and accelerates hair regrowth.
• Go away it in your head for quarter-hour then rinse it off.
4. Banana, papaya and honey hair masks
• Lower the banana and papaya, which launch folic acid which nourishes the hair roots, into small items then mash them.
• Add honey and blend till a advantageous paste is obtained.
• Apply it in your scalp and go away it on for no less than quarter-hour earlier than washing it off.
5. Banana and aloe vera hair masks
• Lower the bananas into small items and take away the aloe vera pulp, which is an effective supply of beta-carotene and nutritional vitamins, from the leaf. Add it to the blender together with the banana.
• Combine the 2 to kind a clean paste, however make sure that there aren’t any lumps.
• Apply it to your scalp and let it keep there for 15-Half-hour.
On the subject of food regimen, consuming too many bananas could cause tooth decay, says Dr. Kumar. Consuming a lot of bananas may result in drowsiness as a result of influence on neurotransmitters.